Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Michael Morgan

necitită,
15 dec. 2022, 11:33:3715.12.2022
– User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
I have a sheet with two columns (both numerical) one column is completely filled out; the other is partial. When I go to predict missing values, I get this error:

Collecting examples
The task failed. Fix the problem and run it again.

The error is:
ScriptError: We're sorry, a server error occurred. Please wait a bit and try again.

User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)

necitită,
10 ian. 2023, 08:57:1410.01.2023
– User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi Michael,

Can you share the spreadsheet with us using fake data so we can take a look?

thanks

    Gus

Douglas Hapeman

necitită,
16 ian. 2023, 12:21:5216.01.2023
– User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi both, was there any follow up on this? I'm running into the same issue.

I believe it may be because the Source Columns are not being categorized; rather, they continuously load (see screenshot attached).

Here is a test spreadsheet.

Thanks!
Doug

Screen Shot 2023-01-16 at 9.19.46 AM.png

Luiz Gustavo Martins

necitită,
16 ian. 2023, 19:21:0516.01.2023
– Douglas Hapeman, User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi Douglas,

Thanks for your feedback and for sharing your Spreadsheet with us
I've just tried and everything worked. (screenshot attached)

Can you share what version of the add-on you are using? You can see that clicking on the little owl on the top right of the add-on
If you refresh the spreadsheet, do you get the same error?
When you see the progress categorizing the columns, does it ever finish?

thanks

    Gus

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 00.11.54.png

Doug Hapeman

necitită,
16 ian. 2023, 19:32:5516.01.2023
– Luiz Gustavo Martins, User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi Gus,

Thanks for your fast response. I'm glad you were able to get it working!
  • I am using Frontend version: 0.1.1 and Backend version: 0.1.1. Is there a newer version?
  • Yes, refreshing the spreadsheet results in the same error.
  • No, it stays like that continuously.
Thank you,
Doug

Nikhil Patel

necitită,
23 ian. 2023, 05:20:3823.01.2023
– User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hey Everyone,

I am also facing a similar issue, did we find any solution here ?

Source column is not able to identify features and continuously loading.

Doug Hapeman

necitită,
23 ian. 2023, 12:01:2523.01.2023
– Nikhil Patel, User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hey Nikhil,

The Google team can provide more details but the solution that worked for me was to ensure there's only one Google Account logged in at once when attempting to run the model.

Doug

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/simple-ml-for-sheets-users/64c661c7-f497-4339-8394-87571873fabfn%40googlegroups.com.

User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)

necitită,
25 ian. 2023, 07:03:4225.01.2023
– User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi everyone,

Doug is right, we're experiencing an issue with users that are logged into multiple accounts. Until this is fixed, the best workaround is to make sure only a single account is logged into Google / Chrome. We've updated our FAQ to reflect this.

Richard
Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului
Redirecționați