No "Start" option only "Help"

Mario D

Dec 21, 2022, 8:45:19 AM12/21/22
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
I've installed the addon and am reading through the first turorial.
When I click Extensions>Simple ML> in the menu
I only see "Help", there is no "Start" option available. Did the extension stop working?

Mario D

Dec 21, 2022, 8:46:43 AM12/21/22
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Never mind, when I try to use it in the tutorial workbook it works. Maybe I just needed to reopen my workbook. Thanks!

Luiz Gustavo Martins

Dec 21, 2022, 11:43:57 AM12/21/22
to Mario D, User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi Mario,

Thanks for the update.
Can you tell me if you re-open (refresh) the original workbook it shows the Start?
cheers

    Gus