Different Number Formats in Input and Predicted Values

26 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Dennis Pickert

ongelezen,
24 mei 2023, 08:18:0924-05-2023
aan User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi All,

I would like to ask if someone discovered similar issues with different number formats.

When using a the following Input number format 1.234,56 (default for some EU countries), the predicted Output format is somehow in the format 1,234.56 which
causes sometimes wired numbers.

I've tried adjusting both number formats via "Format > Number (Custom)"" or even format in some text editor (Replace), but it didn't effected the output number format (predicted values).

Currently I could only workaround it by changing the global Spreadsheet Settings to e.g US (default for 1,234.56).
File > Settings > General > Locale > US
(works perfectly fine then)

Is there a more conveniences way, when switching between those number formats?

Testcase:
- Copy of Simple ML for Sheets | Public Tutorial
- Change File > Settings > General > Locale > Germany (careful, don't change the language :)
- Sheet: Case #4 Forecast future values
> Predicting Big numbers (somehow not changeable)

Looking forward for any Tipps or readthedocs link,
Dennis

Little Screenshot:

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 14.02.26.png

Allen beantwoorden