Sharing trained model

yamako

Feb 1, 2023, 7:56:38 PM2/1/23
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Thank you for the amazing add-on. This really enhanced our day to day task.

Is there a good way to share trained model among team?

I wanted my team members to run Make Predictions task using a model I trained.
However, none of them worked ("no available model"):
a) Created My Drive/simple_ml_for_sheets folder for them and copied Compressed Archive of the model on google drive web ui
b) Asked them to upload downloaded model to the My Drive/simple_ml_for_sheets folder

Majority of other members are non-tech people, so I would like to keep the model in spreadsheet add-on.

Best regards,

Luiz Gustavo Martins

Feb 2, 2023, 5:43:12 AM2/2/23
to yamako, User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
HI Yamako,

Thanks for using Simple ML for Sheets!

Unfortunately, sharing the model with your colleagues like this won't work for now.
Models are associated with the sheets they were created on and sharing the model's file only is not supported yet.

The good news is that we are working on adding this feature in future releases and we will post on this group when there are any updates.

cheers

    Gus

yamako

Feb 5, 2023, 7:27:31 PM2/5/23
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi Gus,  Understood! thank you for sharing the future release info.

yamako

2023年2月2日木曜日 19:43:12 UTC+9 Gus: