Feature idea: make model available through custom formula

Henri B

Dec 9, 2022, 6:45:52 AM12/9/22
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Once a model is trained, it would be useful to make prediction automatically on new rows. One way to do it would be to make a prediction through formulas after training it.

User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)

Dec 9, 2022, 9:00:54 AM12/9/22
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi Henri,

Thanks for using Simple ML for Sheets!

And thanks for the feedback!
Accessing the models over a formula is on our list too!
We are prioritising features for a next version so keep the ideas coming!

cheers

    Gus

Bill Wood

Dec 13, 2022, 1:50:14 PM12/13/22
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
I would like to see this too.