When i install simplegroupware to wamp server i have error. How to fix this error?

Soyeon Zico

Nov 19, 2020, 8:25:19 AM11/19/20
to Simple Groupware
ddd.jpg

Patrick Pliessnig

Nov 20, 2020, 3:51:33 AM11/20/20
to Simple Groupware
Hi

You're using a PHP version which is not certified for simple groupware, hence the deprecated warning.
Try to disable the deprecation warning.

Ravens

Nov 20, 2020, 4:18:09 AM11/20/20
to simple-g...@googlegroups.com
I change code in php.ini but i have another error now.

пт, 20 нояб. 2020 г. в 10:51, Patrick Pliessnig <p.pli...@gmail.com>:
зз.jpg

Patrick Pliessnig

Nov 29, 2020, 5:14:41 AM11/29/20
to Simple Groupware
Hi

This error points to the fact that you're using php version 7 or above. SGS is not certified for this php version.

However I can give you a working source code for php 7 (currently module cms and browser.php not working) to download. Just tell me and I'll post it.

But no support will be given currently.

Thx
Patrick