Batch size usage.

owiidify

Jul 25, 2019, 1:47:16 PM7/25/19
to simmer-devel
Is it possible to use a different amount of a batch's size?
e.g.

arrival1 could use a space of 3, while arrival2 could use a space of 5.

Iñaki Ucar

Jul 25, 2019, 3:22:00 PM7/25/19
to simmer-devel
Nope, it's a fixed number. You may use a branch to insert different arrivals in different batches though.

Iñaki

Krocki26412

Feb 10, 2020, 1:47:06 AM2/10/20
to simmer-devel

El jue., 25 jul. 2019 13:47, owiidify <cuys...@gmail.com> escribió:
Is it possible to use a different amount of a batch's size?
e.g.

arrival1 could use a space of 3, while arrival2 could use a space of 5.

I have a similar problem and I want to ask if you could give me an example of I can use branch in this situation

Iñaki Ucar

Feb 10, 2020, 9:07:45 AM2/10/20
to simmer-devel
Could you please describe a little bit your use case?

Iñaki