target='_blank'

mario

Jan 27, 2020, 5:04:59 AM1/27/20
to SIMILE Widgets
Hi

-- how do you format the json file to create timelines (I am not able to find the docu)
-- my issue is: how do I insert target='_blank'  within the link value?

thanks
cheers
mario

ps I am able to write something like: "description":"  <a href=myPath  target='_blank'>aaa</a>" and it works. But I need to get a similar output using 'link'.

Luis Miguel Morillas

Jan 27, 2020, 1:53:15 PM1/27/20
to simile-...@googlegroups.com
El lun., 27 ene. 2020 a las 11:05, mario (<mchi...@gmail.com>) escribió:

> Hi
>
> -- how do you format the json file to create timelines (I am not able to find the docu)

Look at the demos, for example [1]

> -- my issue is: how do I insert target='_blank' within the link value?

Could you show an example?

[1] https://github.com/simile-widgets/exhibit/blob/master/scripted/demos/presidents/presidents.js

Best,

lm