Can you check the HTTPS certificate for simile-widgets.org?

Jodi Schneider

Oct 28, 2022, 1:53:55 PM10/28/22
to simile-...@googlegroups.com
Can you check the HTTPS certificate for simile-widgets.org?

When I try to load this JavaScript I get security errors (e.g. "Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead")
Typically this is due to an expired HTTPS certificate.

Thanks!
-Jodi

Robert Herbstzuber

Oct 31, 2022, 9:12:06 PM10/31/22
to SIMILE Widgets
Yes this would be nice.. if 1000s of people use this people are having issues without recognizing it...

Robert Herbstzuber

Oct 31, 2022, 9:12:11 PM10/31/22
to SIMILE Widgets
Yes that would be great to fix the HTTPS...

Jodi Schneider

Nov 3, 2022, 5:09:42 PM11/3/22
to simile-...@googlegroups.com
With thanks that the HTTPS certificate is fixed!