Editing Exhibit data in place

Vincent Borghi

Apr 16, 2024, 9:19:05 AMApr 16
to SIMILE Widgets
Hello,

I have a Simile Exhibit (3.0) application to allow my users to browse thru "field interventions tickets". I recently added some links to allow them (using another application), to modify some of the displayed datapoints (notably the "ticket owner").

Question:
What kind of JavaScript callback function could I run to update "in place" the Simile Exhibit database, for example to reflect the new values of the "owner" datapoint  (for one or several tickets) when they have just been changed?
That would be very appreciated, because reloading again the whole dataset takes a long time (approx 15 or 20 seconds, and I'm not able to increase performance here).
Is there some sample code somewhere I could study/use as an example?

Thanks in advance
Vincent