Issue 366 in simile-widgets: Timeline: DateTime.MONTH is null or not an object

codesite...@google.com

Apr 16, 2010, 12:23:44 AM4/16/10
to simile-wi...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 366 by kgannonep: Timeline: DateTime.MONTH is null or not an
object
http://code.google.com/p/simile-widgets/issues/detail?id=366

Runs fine in Firefox, but returns this error in IE

Message: 'Timeline.DateTime.MONTH' is null or not an object
Line: 799
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: http://www.coloradoan.com/article/99999999/MULTIMEDIA02/399990060

codesite...@google.com

Apr 16, 2010, 1:27:57 PM4/16/10
to simile-wi...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 366 by kgannonep: Timeline: DateTime.MONTH is null or
Strange. It appears to no longer be an issue.

codesite...@google.com

Feb 1, 2011, 2:21:08 PM2/1/11
to simile-wi...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 366 by codebene...@gmail.com: Timeline: DateTime.MONTH

We see this issue as well with IE7 and IE8, but only randomly. FF never
pops the error. When we do see it in IE, a simple browser refresh or two
will eventual get past the error. This occurs for timeline v2.3.1 and "pre
2.4.0"

We consider this to be critical as our main users are only allowed to use
IE.

codesite...@google.com

Mar 23, 2011, 10:05:03 AM3/23/11
to simile-wi...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 366 by codebene...@gmail.com: Timeline: DateTime.MONTH

Two things seemed to help as we have not seen the problem in a while. 1) We
stopped using the local simile bundle in favor of the individual files
(bundle=false). 2) We noticed in the code that Timeline.DateTime.* is
deprecated in favor of SimileAjax.DateTime.*, so we use that instead.

codesite...@google.com

Mar 8, 2013, 7:43:06 PM3/8/13
to simile-wi...@googlegroups.com

Comment #5 on issue 366 by TheOutla...@gmail.com: Timeline: DateTime.MONTH