Issue 505 in simile-widgets: Some future events are not showing up in Timeline when there are a lot of events

35 праглядаў
Перайсці да першага непрачытанага паведамлення

codesite...@google.com

не прачытана,
25 сак 2014 г., 10:29:3325.03.14
да simile-wi...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 505 by lstic...@gmail.com: Some future events are not showing up
in Timeline when there are a lot of events
http://code.google.com/p/simile-widgets/issues/detail?id=505

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Add about 545 events to Simile-Timeline
2.
3.

What is the expected output? All events that fit the timeline query showing
in the swimlanes.

What do you see instead? Only events two weeks out from the current date
and within previous year.

What version of the product are you using? How do I find out?

On what browser and what operating system? IE9, Windows 7 Enterprise

If I remove some events it shows more events in the future, so a workaround
would be to remove older events so events more than two weeks out can be
shown, but we want all events shown that should be shown.
Every day I see one or more new events two weeks out and the ones older
than a year drop off. It looks like SPServices in only putting ~545 events
in json.events.

issue notifications to this address.

codesite...@google.com

не прачытана,
1 кра 2014 г., 19:07:071.04.14
да simile-wi...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 505 by lstic...@gmail.com: Some future events are not
showing up in Timeline when there are a lot of events
http://code.google.com/p/simile-widgets/issues/detail?id=505

I discovered SPServices is what was limiting the events on the timeline. I
added the parameter CAMLRowLimit with a high value and now it is showing
all the future events. I'd still like to know how to make events older than
a year show.
Адказаць усім
Адказаць аўтару
Наперад