Chaosmonkey is unable to find instances to kill.

Gourav Khanna

May 13, 2021, 3:16:15 AM5/13/21
to Simian Army Users
Hello All,

I have deployed Spinnaker through halyard and then we deployed some applications with chaosmonkey enabled on our setup. but when i am trying to terminate using chaosmonkey it is failing the find the eligible instances to kill.

[inst-qy7aq-anakin-bastion-instance-pool bin]$ ./chaosmonkey terminate bookstore spinnaker-sa
[4165724] 2021/05/13 07:11:06 WARNING: eligible.Instances failed for InstanceGroup{app=bookstore account=spinnaker-sa region= stack= cluster=}: Name 'deployment bookstore' does not have any labeled or unlabeled matches
[4165724] 2021/05/13 07:11:06 No eligible instances in group, nothing to terminate: InstanceGroup{app=bookstore account=spinnaker-sa region= stack= cluster=}

Note:-> I am using kubernetes as provider in spinnaker.

Kindly help me out if anyone has any idea about this issue.

Regards,
Gourav