Is contributing to the wiki possible?

Archana Pradeep

Jul 11, 2018, 4:52:25 AM7/11/18
to Simian Army Users
Hi Contributors,
Upon running simian army myself, i realised there is an easier method to manually create the SimpleDB from the one that is mentioned in the quick-start guide. Is there anyway i can add in this method (sdb is now supported by AWS CLI)

Cheers
Archana

Lorin Hochstein

Jul 11, 2018, 1:45:53 PM7/11/18
to Simian Army Users
Hi Archana:

Unfortunately, we don't have an easy wy for contributors to make edits to the wiki, and because this project is no longer actively maintained, that's unlilkely to change.

However, if you're willing to do things a bit manually: If you clone the wiki repo and publish it to a separate GitHub repo, make your changes there, and then ping me with a pointer to your branch, I can merge your changes in to the wiki:

You can clone the wiki here:

Lorin