New VATSIM news group now available

Katy Pluta

Jul 27, 2001, 2:00:24 PM7/27/01
Folks,

We just set up a news group for VATSIM, please add it to your list, or
reset your groups list as others have been turned on today as well.

Direct link is news://news.simflight.com/simflight.vatsim

Other related new groups are:

The following groups will be closed shortly: satco-ivpa, satuk, sateur
and satunaf. The new VATSIM group is a brand fresh one as requested,
if you want to keep some references from messages in this group,
please make copies now.

I'd like to take the occasion to say that we, at simFlight, were glad
to host the former SATCO forums and are as well to provide the same
service for VATSIM now. Thanks to all for their contribution! :-)

Best

Katy Pluta
the simFlight Network
http://www.simflight.com
http://www.simtrains.com
FS SHARECENTER - The Best Flight Sim Shareware is here....
New Now: Bari Palese and Philadelphia International Aiport Sceneries
by SimFlyers Associated - Buy them in a bundle at a sensational price!
http://fssharecenter.com
SIMMARKET Download Store - NEW NOW: The GAP Singles
The best Collection of German Airports ever - Now includes Innsbruck (LOWI)
http://simmarket.com/online/gap

Your use of the simFlight Newsgroups is subject to the terms
outlined at http://simflight.com/snn

Paul Watts

Jul 27, 2001, 6:46:08 PM7/27/01
Hooray !!!!!!!!

I am glad you are hosting this Katy !!

Thanks.

"Katy Pluta" <ka...@simflight.com> wrote in message

Harry Juris

Jul 27, 2001, 7:51:25 PM7/27/01
Hoooray!!!! The Katy key will live on!!!!