A thank you to the original founder

Gordon Ross

Jul 28, 2001, 6:48:57 AM7/28/01
Randy,

If you're watching/listening ...

I'd like to thank you for coming up with the great and most succesful
idea of virtual air traffic control.

Your idea has blossomed into a full blown internet club of dedicated
hobbyists, the likes I have not seen with any other hobby not previously
established.

I wish you and your all the best in your future endeavors.

Gordon Ross
LAARTCC, Assistant Chief

FS SHARECENTER - The Best Flight Sim Shareware is here....
New Now: Bari Palese and Philadelphia International Aiport Sceneries
by SimFlyers Associated - Buy them in a bundle at a sensational price!
http://fssharecenter.com
SIMMARKET Download Store - NEW NOW: The GAP Singles
The best Collection of German Airports ever - Now includes Innsbruck (LOWI)
http://simmarket.com/online/gap

Your use of the simFlight Newsgroups is subject to the terms
outlined at http://simflight.com/snn

Mike Bromley

Jul 28, 2001, 10:19:38 AM7/28/01
Randy,

I second Gordon's comments.

To you, and the rest of the crew that developed the concept into a
working system, Thank You. The last 3 years have been a blast! Of
course, my wife may have a different view, but she'll get over it
eventually. <G>

Mike Bromley
Boston ARTCC

"Gordon Ross" <cap...@postoffice.pacbell.net> wrote in message

Chris Smith(AVA fleet director)

Jul 28, 2001, 6:55:18 PM7/28/01
Randy,

Thank your for your time, energy, and commitment in starting SATCO and
creating such a great organization. If it wasn't for you and the founders
of squawkbox/pro controller, this concept of virtual atc/ flight sim
coexistance might of never been developed.. especially as a free
simulation. SATCO has given me more atc/piloting insight and has allowed
me to rapidly progress in my real life flight training. In light of the
social blunder that you endured, your still a great person and similiarly
whish you the best in the future. People aren't perfect and make mistakes.
You and satco will always be remembered.

Regards,
Chris Smith(American Virtual)

http://www.avanewsite.50megs.com/index.htm