BYE

Marcus Wood

Jul 27, 2001, 2:47:16 PM7/27/01
I guess that means that this forum is unofficially DEAD...

Goodnight SATCO, Sleep well.

Marcus Wood

FS SHARECENTER - The Best Flight Sim Shareware is here....
New Now: Bari Palese and Philadelphia International Aiport Sceneries
by SimFlyers Associated - Buy them in a bundle at a sensational price!
http://fssharecenter.com
SIMMARKET Download Store - NEW NOW: The GAP Singles
The best Collection of German Airports ever - Now includes Innsbruck (LOWI)
http://simmarket.com/online/gap

Your use of the simFlight Newsgroups is subject to the terms
outlined at http://simflight.com/snn

Kevin

Jul 27, 2001, 3:14:00 PM7/27/01
Yea thanks for the great memories Satco & getting me up the ranks see
you all on Vatsim.

Kevin
Vatcan5

Clement B. Quinones

Jul 27, 2001, 5:22:38 PM7/27/01
I'll tell ya one thing....it's really going to be missed. Thanks for MY
memories, and for MY FIRST time @ ATC!!! It was fun! Cya on the other
side...

--
Clement B.Quinones