Thank You from Satco 10

Vince Finazzo

Jul 26, 2001, 2:17:16 PM7/26/01
Due to the pending transfer of SATCO to VATSIM, I would like to take this
opportunity to say thank you to Randy W. for allowing me the opportunity to
assist many of my fellow flight enthusiast by serving on the Membership
Staff. Although you may not have required my services directly, I hopefully
assisted in making all of your on-line flying experience's better by weeding
out some of the undesirables.

I've been fortunate to have exchanged friendly conversations with allot
of you, many of you just wrote back a simple thank you, and those didn't go
unnoticed or unappreciated......several other of these exchanges were
prompted by my signature "Go RED Wings !!", and as we all know Detroit is
the home of "Hockeytown" <<G>>. To all of you that I've met and to those of
you that I served but didn't get the opportunity to talk with, I hope to see
you all over at VATSIM where in order to remain at your service, I have
accepted the position of Regional Conflict Resolution Director for North
America.

Again, thank you Randy and thank you, the members, for making my flight
time that much more enjoyable....

Vince Finazzo
Satco 10
Go "RED" Wings !!

P.S. I am now prepared to get flamed from all of the persons who I had the
misfortune of upsetting <<G>>.
Fire away...........

FS SHARECENTER - The Best Flight Sim Shareware is here....
New Now: Bari Palese and Philadelphia International Aiport Sceneries
by SimFlyers Associated - Buy them in a bundle at a sensational price!
http://fssharecenter.com
SIMMARKET Download Store - NEW NOW: The GAP Singles
The best Collection of German Airports ever - Now includes Innsbruck (LOWI)
http://simmarket.com/online/gap

Your use of the simFlight Newsgroups is subject to the terms
outlined at http://simflight.com/snn

Sean Pritchett

Jul 26, 2001, 2:41:30 PM7/26/01
Sorry Vince for this GO BLUES!!! And Thanks for your hard work.

Sean

Vince Finazzo <sat...@satco.org> wrote in message

Harv Stein

Jul 26, 2001, 2:47:47 PM7/26/01
to Sean Pritchett
Try Go LEAFS Go. !!!! Harv.

Sean Pritchett wrote:

--
Harv Stein har...@home.com
Board of Governors VATSIM

Richard Critz

Jul 26, 2001, 2:59:27 PM7/26/01
Nah, Go CAPS! (Sorry, SD)

--

Richard Critz
CFII

"Harv Stein" <har...@home.com> wrote in message

Jeff Turner

Jul 26, 2001, 3:26:37 PM7/26/01
Inside every "Red Wing" is an Avalanche fan trying to get out..

"Richard Critz" <rcr...@usa.net> wrote in message

Clement B. Quinones

Jul 26, 2001, 6:14:59 PM7/26/01
Let me start by saying Mr.Finazzo I never did meet you, but I know you put
alot of work behind the scenes. Hopefully I'll get the chance in the future,
but if not I wish you the best of luck......and

Everyone in the below thread is wrong!

GO PANTHERS

--
Clement B.Quinones
Pacific Airways - Sr. Captain

Dillon TenBrink

Jul 26, 2001, 8:50:32 PM7/26/01
Ok, if Florida hockey is getting mentioned then I have to...

Go Sharks!

Thanks of course to Vince and all the folks at SATCO and VATSIM for giving
all of us a geat hobby to share in. Most people never get enough credit in
this world for what they do; it never means that they aren't loved for it.

...Dillon
Seattle ARTCC Sr. Student (Come fly the Pac NW!)
AWE406 / N341SJ

"Clement B. Quinones" <cq...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Paul Biderman

Jul 26, 2001, 9:24:48 PM7/26/01
EXCUSE ME! Who won 4 straight vs. the Dead Wings last year?? Who took
the Ambulanche to 7 games and was tied going to the 3rd??

GO KINGS GO!

:)

Thanks for your work. Sorry, but just had to get that in there!

Paul Biderman
Houston ARTCC

Kenric Smith

Jul 26, 2001, 10:25:08 PM7/26/01
I'm with Vince..go Wings..go Detroit..300 all the way...Avalanche suck..but
I like flying Denver ARTCC haha :-)

Kenric Smith
American Flight Airways CEO
AFA1466

"Paul Biderman" <goll...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Vince Finazzo

Jul 26, 2001, 10:32:26 PM7/26/01

Kenric,

You shouldn't have said that about the Ave's....On your next visit to
Denver, Jeff Turner a controller over there will have you flying a holding
patter for hours..........<<G>>

> I'm with Vince..go Wings..go Detroit..300 all the way...Avalanche
suck..but
> I like flying Denver ARTCC haha :-)
>
> Kenric Smith
> American Flight Airways CEO
> AFA1466
>
> "

William L brown

Jul 26, 2001, 10:55:12 PM7/26/01
For Vince,
This is the only flame I can think of " The Red Wings Suck" <<GR>> Go
Sharks!!!!
All in good humor!!!
Bill Brown

Kenric Smith

Jul 26, 2001, 11:00:24 PM7/26/01
No problem..I like my home ARTCC Cleveland Center and they appreciate our
traffic to so I have a backup besides...Jeff wouldn't do that..all the
traffic business I gave him this year alone :-) So again I say
go..wings..Aves are going down

Kenric
AFA1466

"Vince Finazzo" <sat...@satco.org> wrote in message