PILOT ID'S AND PASSWORD

CLAUDE POLESE

Jul 27, 2001, 11:55:22 PM7/27/01
Since SATCO is no more, I already miss the people I have come to know in the
virtual realm.
I hope to "see" them with VATSIM soon. Best of luck to everyone and a very
big THANK YOU.

P.S. do we need to reapply for ID's and passwords with VATSIM ?

FS SHARECENTER - The Best Flight Sim Shareware is here....
New Now: Bari Palese and Philadelphia International Aiport Sceneries
by SimFlyers Associated - Buy them in a bundle at a sensational price!
http://fssharecenter.com
SIMMARKET Download Store - NEW NOW: The GAP Singles
The best Collection of German Airports ever - Now includes Innsbruck (LOWI)
http://simmarket.com/online/gap

Your use of the simFlight Newsgroups is subject to the terms
outlined at http://simflight.com/snn

Michael L. Cunningham

Jul 28, 2001, 12:06:19 AM7/28/01
CLAUDE POLESE wrote:

> Since SATCO is no more, I already miss the people I have come to know in the
> virtual realm.
> I hope to "see" them with VATSIM soon. Best of luck to everyone and a very
> big THANK YOU.
>
> P.S. do we need to reapply for ID's and passwords with VATSIM ?

Yes you do!

www.vatsim.net

--
Michael L. Cunningham VATUSA1