ServInfo updated for VATSIM

M.Frantzeskakis

Jul 26, 2001, 6:12:09 PM7/26/01
An updated ServInfo version (1.22) with a VATSIM button, all SATCO
references changed to VATSIM and controllers ratings displayed in the new
way is now available from http://avsim.com/hangar/utils/servinfo/

If you use it before the VATSIM opening time (27th, 23:00Z?) you will still
see the SATCO traffic, so don't get confused ;-)
After that time VATSIM traffic will be displayed with no need to change
anything at your side.

Michael

FS SHARECENTER - The Best Flight Sim Shareware is here....
New Now: Bari Palese and Philadelphia International Aiport Sceneries
by SimFlyers Associated - Buy them in a bundle at a sensational price!
http://fssharecenter.com
SIMMARKET Download Store - NEW NOW: The GAP Singles
The best Collection of German Airports ever - Now includes Innsbruck (LOWI)
http://simmarket.com/online/gap

Your use of the simFlight Newsgroups is subject to the terms
outlined at http://simflight.com/snn

Walt Bertram

Jul 27, 2001, 1:11:08 AM7/27/01
Michael,

The link you give works fine with IE, but does not work with
Netscape. I had the same problem with the version 1.20 link.

Walt

M.Frantzeskakis

Jul 27, 2001, 2:44:57 AM7/27/01
I know about it but I keep forgetting to check why this happens and fix it.

Just skip the entry page which has the problem and go directly to :
http://avsim.com/hangar/utils/servinfo/home.htm
or
http://avsim.com/hangar/utils/servinfo/downloads.htm

Michael

Walt Bertram <wber...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> Michael,
>
> The link you give works fine with IE, but does not work with
> Netscape. I had the same problem with the version 1.20 link.
>
> Walt

Stephen Talmadge

Jul 27, 2001, 7:17:18 AM7/27/01
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:44:57 +0300, M.Frantzeskakis wrote:

>>I know about it but I keep forgetting to check why this happens and fix it.
>>
>>Just skip the entry page which has the problem and go directly to :
>>http://avsim.com/hangar/utils/servinfo/home.htm
>>or
>>http://avsim.com/hangar/utils/servinfo/downloads.htm
>>
>>Michael

Sorry Michael, the pages themselves do not display under Netscape.
They do, however, display with IE.

Hope this Helps.

Steve Talmadge
C-1 CHI_ARTCC
WWA5955

Michael Frantzeskakis

Jul 27, 2001, 10:00:48 AM7/27/01
Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try to fix it.
Meanwhile you can try a direct download link:
http://www.avsim.com/hangar/utils/servinfo/files/si122.zip

Michael

Cliff Graham

Jul 29, 2001, 5:57:17 PM7/29/01
Hi Michael: It appears that you are using the MS Outlook extensions and the really good
browsers (like Netscape <G>) do not render them correctly. If I switch to ms internet
explorer (ugh) then the page loads OK.

Hope that helps.

Cliff

Michael Frantzeskakis wrote:

FS SHARECENTER - The Best Flight Sim Shareware is here.... .
http://www.fssharecenter.com .
.
SIMMARKET Direct Download Store - The modern way of shopping FS Add-Ons !.
http://www.simmarket.com/online .
.
Message Courtesy of the simFlight.com Network. .