SR 306-1295 info request

Bassmeister

Jun 12, 2019, 8:56:19 PM6/12/19
to Silvertone World Forum
Hi,

I just picked up an old Silvertone/SR acoustic.
It has the space dot logo, made in Japan, and the serial on the headstock is 306-12951100.

Could anybody give me any information on this guitar? Year, Manufacturer..
The only reference I found so far is a shot of the wish book in a youtube video. (0:55sec in)
The 1295 number is referenced next to the picture in the wish book.

Thank you

Randy Holmes

Jun 12, 2019, 9:01:48 PM6/12/19
to Silvertone World Forum
Built by Harmony, early 1970s. Never appeared in the Sears catalog, but we do have this newspaper ad from December '70.

- -

Jun 12, 2019, 9:02:42 PM6/12/19
to silvertone-...@googlegroups.com
Built by Harmony, early 1970s. Never appeared in the Sears catalog, but we do have this newspaper ad from December '70.

Wim Rego

Jun 13, 2019, 8:37:00 PM6/13/19
to silvertone-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much!