I need interior shots to redo my wiring, (Silvertone 1415)

Robbie . whack visuals

Jan 13, 2018, 10:24:47 AM1/13/18
to Silvertone World Forum
Hi folks.

For as long as I've had my silvertone 1415 the interior wiring hasn't worked and the tone knob doesn't do anything to change the guitar tone.
Looking at a vid of a 1417 I realised that my wiring might be off as there was only 2 wires going to the 3-way selector switch instead of the 3 that was on the video I was watching, I thought this might be the issue so i wired a third wire to the switch in the hopes it would fix the problem, it didn't so know i think that my interior must be wired incorrectly.
So basically I just want to be sent heaps of photos of your 1415s internal wiring so I can check it against mine and finally (hopefully) solve this problem which I've been having forever.

Cheers
Robbie

Randy Holmes

Jan 13, 2018, 10:29:36 AM1/13/18
to Silvertone World Forum

Robbie, here's all the internal 1415 photos I could find in my Silvertone World archive, and this website looks to have some pretty good info.

http://dennysguitars.homestead.com/DanoGuitarSchematics1.html#anchor_140
1415_wire6.jpg
1415_wire5.jpg
1415_wire4.jpg