Evaluation phase started (requires action by you)

Ingo Schommer

Jul 9, 2012, 7:22:28 PM7/9/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

A couple of hours ago, the mid term evaluations have started.

Its very important that each one of you completes those on time.
Both students and mentors need to submit one until the 13th of July UTC.
Please don't leave it until the last minute, Google is strict about
failing students when evaluations are missing.

Exact times can be found on the timeline, there's also a handy iCal file
to add to your calendar, so you don't have to convert timezones.

In Melange, its under "My Dashboard" -> "Evaluations".

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Ingo