Please review our brief blog post update on your project

Ingo Schommer

Jul 12, 2012, 6:44:05 PM7/12/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

First of all, congratulations for making it through the mid-terms,
and thanks for filling out those evaluations in time!

Its a nice opportunity for us to shine a bit of spotlight
on the project progress, for our silverstripe.org audience
that's not as involved in reading github commits or following
the dev mailiinglist.

In order to speed up this process, I've written some suggestions here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lgOFChPQH-Ui6jTDqroePiCKOIRW6NS5QSnWms75uto/edit

You all have comment abilities on this page, feel free to rewrite through comments :)
I've only had a brief glance at the projects, so might've missed some highlights.

We're publishing this early next week, so if you have any feedback, get it in over the weekend.

Thanks
Ingo