Documentation

1 view

vikas srivastava

Jul 3, 2012, 4:50:58 AM7/3/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone
    can anybody tell me what approach you guys are following for documentation of your work (Except blogging) . like what we should include what not ? a link for your documentation work would be good .
  Thanks in advance !

--
Warm Regards
Vikas Srivastava  :)

Philipp Krenn

Jul 3, 2012, 11:22:06 AM7/3/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vikas,

the general approach is to add documentation inside the /docs/ folder of your project. Check out https://github.com/silverstripe/sapphire/tree/master/docs/en for example or https://github.com/yukiawano/sscpmodule/tree/master/docs/en for Yuki's documentation.

Cheers,
Philipp

vikas srivastava

Jul 3, 2012, 11:30:04 AM7/3/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Philipp for your reply. I will sure take inspiration from these documents.