Gentlemen, start your engines!

1 view

Ingo Schommer

May 21, 2012, 5:27:05 PM5/21/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!

Today marks the official start of GSOC 2012, with three months of awesomeness ahead of us!
Thanks everybody for making yourself available to mentors and community during the community bonding period,
I know how hard it is to juggle GSOC and uni at the same time.

have set up a blog (thanks guys!) from what I can tell. Apart from git repos, this is our main
way for the GSOC org admins as well as the community to keep an eye on progress,
so please create one this week and publish what you have written down.
If you haven't written anything down in the last weeks … well, its about time you start ;)

See you soon, maybe on IRC? (http://silverstripe.org/irc). I'm @chillu,
feel free to ping me there!

Ingo

vikas srivastava