T-Shirts

Ingo Schommer

Oct 14, 2012, 8:24:05 AM10/14/12
to silverstrip...@googlegroups.com
Hello Alumni Students and Mentors,

We've put on a prize draw for SilverStripe contributions
which was sponsored by GSOC mentor/organization payments.

Since not all of you entered, I'd like to give you another chance
to grab a free shirt and wear the SilverStripe colours proudly! :)

The official draw has expired, but you're welcome to enter anyway
Please state your interest until Wednesday evening GMT+1.

To be clear, this offer is for both students and mentors.

Thanks
Ingo

vikas srivastava

Oct 14, 2012, 8:38:28 AM10/14/12