SilverStripe 3.5.7, 3.6.5 and 4.0.3 Release Announcement

Damian Mooyman

Feb 5, 2018, 12:16:37 AM2/5/18
to SilverStripe Release Announcements
We have released a bunch of framework releases. These include a variety of bug fixes, ranging from low to low to high severity.

No security fixes are included in these releases.

For information on specific releases you can view the patch notes below:
We are also preparing for our upcoming 4.1.0 release, which will include many new features, including those highly requested by the community. Please stay alert for an upcoming announcement!

To get setup with the latest version of SilverStripe you can install this with the below composer command:

    composer create
-project silverstripe/installer ./ss40 4.0.3

Kind Regards,

Damian Mooyman | Principal Developer
SilverStripe