CLUB KIT ORDERING MAY 30 - JUNE 10, 2022

helen_...@hotmail.com

Apr 28, 2022, 9:04:20 PM4/28/22
to Silver Spokes Cycling Club
Hi everyone,

Silver Spokes Club Jersey.png

and welcome to the new cycling season!

For a short window of time each season we are able to order new Silver Spokes Club Kit.  This will be the best time to refresh your kit or order new.

The ordering time this year is MAY 30th to JUNE 10th.

Please take this opportunity to browse the store and place your order.  We have a uniquely designed, attractive jersey of superior quality.  You won't be disappointed.

And check out the new Nova Pro-4 jersey!

There are two attachments included with this email. One is for all of the kit that is available, the other is how to order via the Jakroo site.

Here is the link to the Jakroo Silver Spokes storefront

Please open the attachment for directions on how to order or follow the prompts on their site.

You can place your order and it will be shipped directly to you. Please pay close attention to the sizing charts.
Once your order is placed you can cancel or change it up until June 10th.

If you have any questions please reach out to Dan Bergen.
Jakroo can also be contacted directly, they are very helpful.

Reminders will be sent as we get closer to the ordering time frame.

Enjoy the shopping and the new kit!

Silver Spokes Cycling Club Kit Ordering instructions 2022.docx
Silver Spokes Club Kit design and descriptions 2022.docx