Fwd: Monday Evening Delhi ride

1 view

Ron Vandenberghe

May 1, 2022, 9:02:04 PM5/1/22
to Silverspokes
Looks like our first Monday evening ride is a go!
We depart at 6pm from the Delhi German Home.
We will ride at a relaxed casual pace and no one will be dropped.

Files attached below.
Ron

COVID19 Precautions
If you have tested positive for COVID19, have been notified of being a recent close contact of someone with COVID19, or are experiencing symptoms of COVID19 as listed below, please avoid all group rides for at least 5 days following the test, notification, or symptom onset.
COVID-19 symptoms include:
·      fever and/or chills; OR
·      cough; OR
·      shortness of breath; OR
·      decrease or loss of taste or smell; OR
Two or more of:
·      runny nose/nasal congestion
·      headache
·      extreme fatigue
·      sore throat
·      muscle aches/joint pain
·      gastrointestinal symptoms (i.e. vomiting or diarrhea)
Ontario Ministry of Health COVID guidelines can be found at:

SW22May2.fit
SW22May2.gpx