Jakroo Jersey trade

John Verbakel

Oct 14, 2021, 4:33:28 PM10/14/21
to Silverspokes
Hi Everybody: Just received my new club kit today….It all looks great HOWEVER….I ordered my jersey too small ( L ) My question is..Does anyone have a new XL that is too big for them? We could trade…or if anyone is interested in buying a brand new men's jersey, size Large, I have one for sale.

Cheers, John

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination"

Jim and Joanne Hill

Oct 14, 2021, 5:52:15 PM10/14/21
to John Verbakel, Silverspokes
I too have a gorgeous jacket. Ladies size L. Slim fit. A little snug….  Let me know
Joanne

Hi Everybody: Just received my new club kit today….It all looks great HOWEVER….I ordered my jersey too small ( L ) My question is..Does anyone have a new XL that is too big for them? We could trade…or if anyone is interested in buying a brand new men's jersey, size Large, I have one for sale.

Cheers, John

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination"

Please pass this message on to members without e-mail

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Silver Spokes Cycling Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/silverspokes/4AB7AE14-C894-45CF-BA64-CD383FE2AC48%40rogers.com.