Monday evening finale Delhi Ride cancelled

Ron Vandenberghe

Oct 4, 2021, 12:55:19 PM10/4/21
to Silverspokes
Hi everyone,
Due to continued unsettled weather, this evening's Delhi Ride is cancelled.
In addition, please take note that as Fall settles in, the Monday Evening Delhi Rides are now concluded for the season.

Although it was a short season, I do believe the Monday rides went well and I look forward to seeing everyone next year.

Ron Vandenberghe

bernie byer

Oct 4, 2021, 1:14:18 PM10/4/21
to silver...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Ron

Please pass this message on to members without e-mail

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Silver Spokes Cycling Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/silverspokes/CAOkfvOvgHEuNDAtE6Yyk5D63Vg%2Bcjiv09zuAi0X5VNaTRQ%2B%2Bpw%40mail.gmail.com.

Karen Rice

Oct 4, 2021, 2:21:01 PM10/4/21
to Ron Vandenberghe, Silverspokes
Hi Ron,

Just wanted to Thank you for your leadership on the Monday night rides. Although it was a short season we had good numbers for your rides and everyone enjoyed them.
That speaks to your excellent ride leader skills!!

Also, Thank you to all the club members that attended and the new “Club Try Out” participants!
We will definitely be offering these again next year.

Looking forward to a longer 2022 season!

Karen

“When did we become so concerned with our own experience that we lose compassion for others.”

Sent from my iPhone XR