A Place to Share Your Club Pics

已查看 4 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

John Verbakel

未读,
2022年4月29日 18:25:592022/4/29
收件人 Silverspokes
Hey Everyone:

We're so excited to be actually riding with other people again. Club Executive encourage you to take pics while you are involved with club activities and to share them.
Full disclosure; We’d like to create an archive of our activities accessible in one place and by everyone in the club. We would like to occasionally grab a photo to post on social media or for other promotional purposes. This is purely voluntary and it goes without saying that if you do not want a photo shared that will be certainly be respected.

  I think you might need a Google account if you don’t have one already

To make it as simple as possible I've set up a Google Drive ( Google's Cloud equivalent )

Simply click on this link ( There’s already a good sampling of current pics in there.)

Drag your photos into the folder. As we accumulate photos I'll start to organize them in some manner probably by month or event

If down the road you misplace the link, just email me and

I'll re-send

回复全部
回复作者
转发