Video Storyline...

1 view

Carla Aitken

May 16, 2022, 8:15:03 PM5/16/22
to Silver Spokes
Hello,
I'm very excited about our upcoming video shoot -on Saturday, June 4th - and would like your input.
A few of us got together with Cam last Friday and got a sense of what was needed for this promotional video to be impactful and motivating (with the ultimate goal of educating the public about our club and potentially attacting new members).
Cam recommended that we have some voiceover throughout the shots - nothing lengthy, nothing constant...but something to frame (and match) the visuals the viewers are seeing.  Having our "script" ahead of time would help him capture the shots.
I'm attaching the initial brainstorming and would love to know if you have any other ideas, taglines, words...that might capture the essence of our Club.
Please feel free to email me with your suggestions.  It would be much appreciated!
Carla

Video Story Outline.docx