Publish Work

she...@aiias.edu

Apr 23, 2014, 9:04:16 PM4/23/14
to silverpe...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've created a document management application in a workspace and I would like to know how to publish to that application. There doesn't seem to have anything in the menu to publish to that application or folder. I've added the user as a writer and also a publisher. Can any one help me? Thanks.

Shem Pasamba

Nicolas Eysseric

Apr 24, 2014, 3:14:00 AM4/24/14
to silverpe...@googlegroups.com, she...@aiias.edu
Hi,

In this application, documents are attached to publications. And publications are attached to folders.
By default, you have to create a folder first. Then, you are able to create a publication or to drag and drop files to this folder.
To be more effective, could you provide us some screenshots ?

Nicolas