[Silver Bullet 59] Is this group still active?

Brother Jack

Apr 16, 2010, 7:57:13 PM4/16/10
to Silver Bullet Cannabis
Have there been any successes with this?

Jack

Ronnie Smith

Apr 16, 2010, 8:09:31 PM4/16/10
to silverbull...@googlegroups.com
If you do this and take it to the highest courts as per the instructions,
you will win, but so far everyone takes the plea because it is a better plea
than they could have ever imagined.. but the paper work really works.

Yo have to understand that "Congress cannot make laws respecting religion"
so marijuana laws do not apply to religion. If you get into court and find
yourself arguing your religious beliefs, then you have already lost.
The key is to deny the jurisdiction and stick to that, never argue your
case, only argue their lack of jurisdiction. Also I recommend filing
criminal charges against the arresting officer and the prosecutor, and if
the judge proceeds with the case, file criminal charges against him too.

Charles Byrnes

Apr 16, 2010, 10:22:03 PM4/16/10
to silverbull...@googlegroups.com, Brother Jack
Works good We have a case going in Covington Ky now this will be Robs 2nd chance .Last time he got off with a $100 fine Said that he is not going give in this time

Rev Chuck
THC Ministries

--
"If people let the Government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as Souls who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson