KY Bill of perticulars

1 view

Charles Byrnes

Aug 5, 2008, 1:37:25 PM8/5/08
to silverbulletcannabis: googlegroups.com
Rev Rollin A Duby
Dose this bill of perticulars look ok
Bill of perticulars.rtf

Roland A. Duby

Aug 7, 2008, 10:27:47 PM8/7/08
to silverbull...@googlegroups.com, pot...@fuse.net
I would file this one

be sure to have 3 witnesses to your signature with their county and state
next to their name.

also don't forget to print the exhibits from our webpage they have to be
filed as well.

the court clerk will be real happy if you have copies of everything for her
so she can file the original and give a copie to the judge

you should also have a third party serve the prosecutor with his copy.

BOPForm.rtf