File upload in SILK REST API

43 visningar

gos...@biblionetka.pl

oläst,
3 aug. 2016 03:42:222016-08-03
till Silk
Hi,

I wonder if there is more detailed API documentation anywhere. I have found only https://github.com/silk-framework/silk/blob/master/doc/RestInterface.md, which doesn't explain much.

My problem is that I don't know how to specify resource files using the REST API. In Workbench it is possible to specify local file or remote one, specify output file, etc. But I would like to do the same using the REST API. How to achieve that?

I can only create a resource with specified name but it is not connected with any data. I tried to specify local file using e.g. file:///Users/gosiaw/Documents/memtest.txt or file://localhost/Users/gosiaw/Documents/memtest.txt path, but I only get exception with information that:
The requested URL /workspace/projects/Gosia/resources/file://localhost/Users/gosiaw/Documents/memtest.txt was not found on this server.

How should I do it properly?
And how to specify remote files?

Best regards,
Gosia