How do you order inputs?

Jindřich Mynarz

Dec 19, 2016, 4:54:32 AM12/19/16
to silk-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

how do you order inputs for order-dependent metrics, such as AfterMetric (https://github.com/silk-framework/silk/blob/develop/doc/Plugins.md#temporal-relations) or lowerThan (https://github.com/silk-framework/silk/blob/develop/doc/Plugins.md#equality)? For example, you may want to test if a date follows another date.

I suspect that in Silk-LSL XML the order is determined by the order of the <Input> elements. In Silk Workbench, the input box that is placed on the canvas first seems to be ordered as first.

Is that correct?

Thanks,

Jindřich

--
Jindřich Mynarz

Robert Isele

Jan 3, 2017, 8:13:32 AM1/3/17
to silk-discussion
Hi Jindřich,

yes, in the XML the order is determined by the order of the <Input> elements. In the linking editor, the order is currently not visualized and only determined by the order in which you drag the input pipes on the metric. We are working on a better solution.

Kind regards,
Robert