"git clone" does not work

Yutaka Mitsuishi

Jul 7, 2015, 12:40:21 PM7/7/15
to silk-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

  I tried to download silk.git from the Assembla site, but encountered errors:

> % git clone g...@git.assembla.com:silk.git
> Cloning into 'silk'...
> E, [2015-07-07T16:36:24.667812 #720] ERROR -- : repository not found
>
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> and the repository exists.

> % git clone git://git.assembla.com/silk.git
> Cloning into 'silk'...
>
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> and the repository exists.

Before doing these, I uploaded my public key on the Assembla site.

  I would appreciate if you could give an advice for fixing the problem.

Best regards,
Yutaka

Robert Isele

Feb 18, 2016, 8:40:40 AM2/18/16
to silk-discussion
Hi Yutaka,

the Silk repository has been moved to GitHub:
Cheers,
Robert