Drone based startup....now seekign funding....

Dean Collins

Mar 20, 2020, 10:50:13 AM3/20/20
to Silicon Beach (silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com)

Stop the presses....new startup idea...... now taking investments, looking for 25m seed with $500m post money valuation

- https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-drone-walks-dog-cyprus-lockdown-20200319-dvpxy46a7ncxza2kxijlu6ym6i-story.html?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc
de...@cognation.net
+1-917-207-3420

drllau

Mar 21, 2020, 7:03:47 AM3/21/20
to Silicon Beach Australia
Having talked with lawyers and technologist, IMHO the problem is not technology (apart from energy density) but regulatory burden .... and if you are asking $25M for a seed (new idea) then I wonder about the growing gap between US and Australia since I've seen early stage 3D printing companies with less than value listed on ASX. I suspect at some point in the future, a drone will only be approved once it can't take off under the load of paperwork :-).