We're looking for a Head of Engineering / Lead Developer

Pushpinder Singh Bagga

Jun 7, 2021, 2:04:03 AM6/7/21
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, we're FreightHq, a scale-up in the logistics and supply chain space (Freight Brokerage + Enterprise SaaS) and we're looking for a Head of Engineering / Lead Developer to lead and grow our engineering team; at the moment it's a 3 engineer squad.

Know someone who might be interested?

Push

Geoff Langdale

Jul 21, 2021, 9:04:44 PM7/21/21
to Silicon Beach Australia
I'm curious (academically, not personally) if you filled this? $A100-150K plus "no equity" seems like quite an ask for someone who fulfills that long list of requirements, but maybe I'm out of touch. I would assume under normal conditions you'd need to make room in your cap table for a "Head of Engineering".

drllau

Aug 3, 2021, 12:29:58 AM8/3/21
to Silicon Beach Australia
Think prices get inflated over time ... here is the rollcall for a Web 3.0 blockchain startup ... you're looking at ~$2.5M USD / $3.3M AUD per year (and this is probably B-grade quality)

A serious head of engineering would probably equate to System Architecture
blockchain cost.pdf