Offering Marketing Services - let's connect!

Michelle Kim

May 14, 2020, 12:42:00 AM5/14/20
to Silicon Beach Australia
Hello everyone! I'd like to introduce myself as I've recently moved to the area from San Francisco and am offering my marketing services to interesting start-ups.

Driven and proven professional in product marketing and growth marketing. Data savvy, detail-oriented, and customer obsessed. 15+ years experience across ecommerce retail, financial services, fintech, and robotics AI companies, ranging in size from startups to Fortune 500. Able to elegantly shift from strategy planning to tactical execution to deliver exceptional customer experiences with winning bottom line results.

Feel free to check out my LinkedIn profile and let's connect!

Cheers,
Michelle

drllau

Sep 8, 2020, 11:02:47 PM9/8/20
to Silicon Beach Australia
with your background you might be best at the scale-up stage ... due to the (relatively) high cost of technical labor and lower funding offers in Australia, a lot of startups get by on boot-strapping and the smell-of-oily rag. Also cross - promote services on the Australia Innovation Community which is more concentrated co-working rather than Silicon Beach which has been pretty much abandoned.