Aussie Entrepreneurs Fantasy NBA League

Tom Dawkins

Oct 10, 2019, 12:41:11 AM10/10/19
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
Hey Silicon Beach gang, it's that time of year again, the start of a new NBA season, and I'm recruiting some new team managers for our "Aussie Entrepreneurs League."
We're on the brink of what might be the most exciting and unpredictable NBA season in recent history. Massive player movement leading to uncertainty as to how new combinations will fit, emerging stars and fascinating rookies, and no clear favourite team to win it all and apparently Ben Simmons is shooting 3s now. This will make this a fascinating year to follow the league, as well as to play fantasy!
Last year we had a close exciting league won by Cameron Neil from Ethical Fields and Red Hat Impact for the second year in a row. We carried a few players who weren't really playing though, so we would love to find some new people who will stay involved through the season to keep the league as competitive as possible. More fun that way.
In terms of time commitment required, no-one is busier than me with a small fast-charging startup and two small fast-charging boys, but I find this a fun and modest distraction that I can manage entirely from the app while commuting. Your mileage will vary but I probably spend 10-15 minutes/day on the game, but you could get away with less.
If you're interested write back to me asap, we only have a few spots. We will be aiming for a live draft on Wednesday.
Cheers!
Tom

Tom Dawkins
Co-Founder/CEO
StartSomeGood.com
Social Enterprise Ambassador for the Australian 2021 SEWF bid
I acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands upon which I work, the Cammeraygal and Gadigal peoples of the Eora nation, and pay my respects to their Elders past, present and future.
"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision." - Faithless