Approving Device Access Requests from a SignalK Plugin

Phil

Sep 12, 2022, 9:42:57 PM9/12/22
to Signal K
Is it possible to approve an access request through a signalk plugin. https://signalk.org/specification/1.7.0/doc/access_requests.html

Eg. a device requests access and the signalk plugin receives this request and then through a custom logic in the plugin it can be approved or denied from a cloud service?

Teppo Kurki

Sep 26, 2022, 2:39:22 PM9/26/22
to sig...@googlegroups.com
I don't think that API is exposed to plugins. One way is to use the same HTTP api that the UI uses for approving them. Cumbersome and you'd naturally need to authenticate the requests.

If you want this I suggest creating an issue.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 4:42 AM Phil <phil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it possible to approve an access request through a signalk plugin. https://signalk.org/specification/1.7.0/doc/access_requests.html

Eg. a device requests access and the signalk plugin receives this request and then through a custom logic in the plugin it can be approved or denied from a cloud service?

Phil

Oct 4, 2022, 7:34:03 PM10/4/22
to Signal K
Thanks for the info,  is the API for configuring plugins available to plugins? example having a plugin which can get, post to other plugin configs?