PGN support - not seeing data elements for PGNs

William

Feb 9, 2024, 7:45:32 PMFeb 9
to Signal K
I'm very new to Signalk, and I'm using an instance installed with Openplotter.

I can see and decode PGNs 65027, and 127509 on the NMEA bus with the canboat tools. These are transmitted from the Masterbus network via Mastervolt's NMEA 2k interface. I don't see the corresponding data element in Signalk. Are these supported PGNs? If not, I'm happy to look into adding support with some pointers to get started.

Thanks

Teppo Kurki

Feb 9, 2024, 10:11:39 PMFeb 9
to sig...@googlegroups.com
As you said they are supported by canboat but there is no mapping to Signal K, you need to add them to https://github.com/SignalK/n2k-signalk. Consult https://signalk.org/specification/1.7.0/doc/vesselsBranch.html for paths to use.

William

Feb 9, 2024, 10:55:26 PMFeb 9
to Signal K
Thanks!