Installation of SignalK on RPi-3

ยอดดู 213 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

R. Berliner

ยังไม่อ่าน,
18 พ.ย. 2559 23:26:1118/11/59
ถึง Signal K

After many struggles, I have finally managed to install the signalk-java server and connect to it.

I was able to do this by following the instructions at

 https://github.com/signalk/specification/wiki/Raspberry-Pi-Installation-(Java-Server).

These worked better for me than the ones at https://github.com/SignalK/signalk-java/blob/master/README.md.

There were only a few hickups.

When the commands:

$ curl -sLS https://apt.adafruit.com/add | sudo bash
$ sudo apt-get install maven node

are executed, they install java7 and set the preferred version to that. This required rerunning update-alternatives again to get java back to Oracle java8.

When I tried to install the applications, Freeboard-SK, Instrument Panel and Sailgauge, it required the account name and password. It took me a while before I remembered that Rob42 had mentioned a hardwired account and password in
 https://github.com/SignalK/signalk-java/blob/master/README.md.

I tried to use the log file NeutronDance.log that I have successfully employed for the demo mode in freeboard-server. I set the Demo Mode to true and the file name to NeutronDance.log in the Config panel. I copied over NeutronDance.log to the same directory as motu.log is placed. I believe that the data is getting in but I don't see the vessel on the Freeboard-SK plotter.

The history.log shows the appropriate lat-long and incoming wind and depth sentences. It continues to show the streaming NeutronDance.log file. The SignalK.log file is reporting errors in NEMAHandler.

I have tried two different ways to get a chart into SignalK. The first time, I placed the directory corresponding to NOAA 11552_1 (and all of the subdirectories) produced by unzipping the zip file produced by freeboard-installer into signalk-java/signalk-static/mapcache.
This did not work.

Then I tried to upload the zip file using the SignalK Upload Charts facility. This resulted in 11552_1.zip being placed in the mapcache directory but SignalK still does not know that it is there.

In both cases, nothing shows up in the chartlist in freeboard-sk

Getting this far might be a help to others but I still have a way to go. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

R. Berliner

ยังไม่อ่าน,
19 พ.ย. 2559 11:29:4819/11/59
ถึง Signal K
As an addendum, I find that I am getting an error indication when I try to upload a chart:

jquery.min.js:4 POST http://192.168.1.84:8080/signalk/v1/upload 500 (Server Error)

Does anyone know how to get around this?

Bram Verkerk

ยังไม่อ่าน,
20 พ.ย. 2559 11:59:3520/11/59
ถึง Signal K

If you use OpenPlotter (Raspian) a SignalK server is allready build in. And with the latest version 0.9.0 the SignalK instruments are allready working. With OpenPlotter you have also a Wifi Access point and a multiplexer and OpenCPN plotter software.

Bram.

Op zaterdag 19 november 2016 05:26:11 UTC+1 schreef R. Berliner:
ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง
ส่งต่อ
ข้อความใหม่ 0 รายการ