Raspberry Pi Pico Signal K

Rolls FPV (RollsFPV)

Sep 10, 2022, 1:06:05 AM9/10/22
to Signal K
Hi I am trying to work out how to connect a raspberry Pi Pico W to a signal K server and display Depth data on an LCD connected to the Pi Pico

Anyone have any idea on how or if possible to do this?

Cheers!

Michael Haberler

Sep 10, 2022, 2:37:23 AM9/10/22
to Signal K
a ready-to-adapt solution would be https://github.com/mhaberler/SignalK-Orientation
although not a Pi Pico but an ESP32 like the M5Stack Core2 or M5Stick-C

- Michael

Rolls FPV (RollsFPV)

Sep 10, 2022, 3:09:58 AM9/10/22
to Signal K
thanks for the reply, i had a look at that and it looks like it is using a esp32 and some sensors to send data to a signal k server, i want to get depth data from the signal k server and display that on a cheap lcd connected to a pi pico
Message has been deleted

Владимир Калачихин

Sep 10, 2022, 4:00:11 AM9/10/22
to Signal K
The server part of the plugin (index.js) only creates a file `public/options.js`, which is being read by `public/index.html`, which is actually the dashboard.
If you create `public/options.js` by hand - you will be able to run `public/index.html` by hand, without a SignalK on the Pi Pico W. It remains only to specify the address of SignalK in the variable 'const uri =' in the `public/index.html`.

But I do not know if it is possible to run such JavaScript on a Pi Pico W.

суббота, 10 сентября 2022 г. в 08:06:05 UTC+3, jawo...@gmail.com:

Rolls FPV (RollsFPV)

Sep 10, 2022, 7:35:29 AM9/10/22
to Signal K
That would be nice if i could get it to work with one of Adafruits MagTags https://www.adafruit.com/product/4800

Michael Haberler

Sep 11, 2022, 12:37:58 AM9/11/22
to Signal K
sorry, I though the Pico was intended as a peripheral

Владимир Калачихин

Sep 11, 2022, 5:06:12 AM9/11/22
to Signal K
Снимок экрана в 2022-09-11 11-56-29.png
Because Cloudflare thinks that the Russians shouldn't see it, I can give you an individual consultation for 50 euros per hour.
суббота, 10 сентября 2022 г. в 14:35:29 UTC+3, jawo...@gmail.com: