SignalK server device

Marshal Linder

Apr 19, 2022, 7:18:08 PM4/19/22
to Signal K
Airmar has launched "SmartBoat", a new series of NMEA 2000 certified devices that integrate a wide range of interfaces and features:  https://www.airmar.com/uploads/brochures/SmartBoat.pdf

We are currently evaluating the integration of SignalK server support into these modules, and I am interested in discussing the best way to incorporate this functionality - the idea is a family of  "next generation" iKommunicate-like devices with significant additional capability.

I would like to talk with some of the SignalK core team to make sure we get this right, and can provide devices for beta testing/evaluation as well.  One of our objectives is to be listed on the SignalK website as a simple solution for SignalK implementation.

If you are interested, or can point me to the right persons, please contact me at mwli...@lintestsystems.com.