Language diversity panel and games - report from EACL 2021 D&I event

Carlos Ramisch

Sep 11, 2021, 5:54:24 AM9/11/21
to si...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

Last April we organised an open online event on language diversity as part of EACL 2021's diversity and inclusion initiatives. We have prepared a detailed report of the language diversity panel and games, including poll results, screenshots, data used to prepare the panel and especially the games, available here:

https://gitlab.com/ceramisch/eacl21diversity/-/wikis/EACL-2021-language-diversity-panel-and-games

We hope that this can be useful to (a) encourage further actions and discussions related to language diversity in our community and conferences (e.g. the ACL 2022's special theme), (b) replicate and extend the games.

Agata, Aline, Carlos